Monday, June 6

Again, far too long...

So it seems it's been almost exactly a year since I've posted something on here. Goodness me, there has been a lot going on, and apparently I have had no time to update you. :) SORRY!

I did find a job eventually, I've been working in the Service Deli at Albertsons here in Rexburg. :) oh yay-to-joy

I have exactly a year left of school which excites me more then anything in this world (besides for this coming October, which i will disclose reasons in a later post).

I haven't grown a single inch, but I think I've grown some inches in my middle, whoops.....

Oh well, I love life. Its hard, stressful, and down right sad at times, but I love it. I have adventures, growing trials, and memories that will be forever embedded in my memory. Maybe I'll even post some of them up here. :)

Until then, have fun, laugh a little, and call ya mama :)

<3 + 1
-E


^
my excitement for October to come.... :)

1 comment:

  1. I know why October is so exciting!! :) I am excited for you as well!

    ReplyDelete