Wednesday, March 24

So what ARE the rules for a woman?

I say that I think I'm pretty.... I'm labeled as being conceded or egotistical.

I state my true opinion.... I'm labeled as a [insert female insult here]

I cry for once in a blue moon.... I'm labeled as a pathetic, pitty-party, emo, depressive person.

I laugh.... I'm labeled loud.

I walk with happiness, and confidence.... I'm labeled as a snob.

I think.... there for I must be intimidating.

I share my feelings with him.... he labels me as being too attached.

I eat a piece of cake.... I'm labeled as a fatty.

I look in the mirror.... I'm labeled as being self conscious and obsessive.


Well, let me tell you something.....

LABELS ARE FOR SOUP CANS!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your patience.

I am off my soap box now.

No comments:

Post a Comment